Reach a highly targeted audience, increase your brand visibility, build a community and exchange knowledge at the Sustainability Research and Innovation Congress 2020 (SRI2020).
We are excited to announce that we have launched the registration for exhibition space at SRI2020. Showcase your new and innovative products for use in sustainability in our premium exhibition space. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your product in front of hundreds of leaders in sustainability from civil society, science, government and more.
Exhibition spaces will maximise visibility and interaction with attendees at SRI2020. Open to non-profit and corporate applicants alike, booking an exhibition space at SRI2020 will allow you to gain exposure, launch a product, showcase your expertise and work, increase the visibility of your product or institution, and exchange market knowledge.
What are the benefits of purchasing exhibition space at SRI2020?
Community Building – Take advantage of the opportunity to meet representatives from across the sustainability science community. Gain exposure to experts and network with your peers. Be part of a community committed to cutting-edge innovation and thought leadership.
Product Launches – Showcase new and innovative products and services to a high volume of dedicated professionals seeking the best solutions to their requirements. Show your expertise to this community.
Increased Visibility – Be part of a unique event dedicated to sustainability research and innovation. Use this platform to position your company or institution among the foremost organizations in the sustainability science sector and generate publicity and enhance your global profile.
Knowledge Exchange – Enjoy unprecedented access to the latest research and innovation in sustainability and discover valuable trends and knowledge.
Exhibition space rates and information
SRI2020 offers premium exhibition space for corporate and non-profit congress partners throughout the duration of this Congress. Tables will be placed in the central SRI flow space to maximize visibility and interaction with attendees. Offering contingent upon availability. Prices are for all four days of the Congress. If you wish to only exhibit for a portion of the Congress please get in touch and we will accommodate.
|1.8m by 0.9m Table||Not-for-profits||Standard rate|
Included in the exhibition space:
- Standard trestle table and two chairs
- Standard power access
- Logo and listing in the program, Congress website and Congress app
- Delegate list (only delegates who have opted to have their details on the database)
- 50% discount on registration fees for two staff (for access to Congress sessions. The SRI2020 team will contact you upon purchase of exhibition space to provide a code for a discounted registration fee to the Congress)
- Please note that no shell scheme booths are being provided. A range of extra services, including AV, additional furniture, cleaning, designated or specialist internet access, rigging, catering and utilities can be arranged directly with the venue. Freight of materials for your table can be arranged with the BCEC’s trusted company, Agility.
Exhibition space will not be held or confirmed without full payment. Registration for exhibition space will close on May 15, 2020 (or until space is available).
Cancellations before March 30, 2020: 50% of payment will be refunded.
After March 30, 2020: No refunds.
Phone: + 1 303-492-0821 (US Mountain Time Zone)